A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arebu Abdu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arebu Abdu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdu graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Abdu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arebu Tahir Abdu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arebu T. Abdu practice?
- Dr. Arebu Abdu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arebu Abdu practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Lexington Pediatricians.