A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ared Garan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Garan has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ared Garan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor, Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, and Pelvic Pain.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ared Garan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ared Garan practice?
Dr. Ared Garan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.