A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ared Garan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ared Garan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ared Garan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Garan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ared Garan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ared Garan practice?
- Dr. Ared Garan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ared Garan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.