Dr. Areej Hassan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Areej Hassan?

Posted on June 5th, 2016

My daughter has seen Dr. Hassan since turning age 12. As an adolescent, she doesn't have much to say about her personal problems to me or to her father but she is very comfortable disclosing to Dr. Hassan. Dr. Hassan has been just wonderful to her and has arranged for specialist referrals which have all worked out very well. We have been delighted with Dr. Hassan who was recommended by the school counselor. We couldn't be happier to have landed in her clinic.

Dr. Areej Hassan Review

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I love Dr. Hassan. She is kind, gentle, friendly and always makes me feel comfortable and at ease with her. She is always there when and if I need to talk, even if I don't have an appointment, I can leave her a message and she always returns the calls in a timely manner. By far the best doctor ever! She is excellent at what she does and I couldn't have picked a better primary care physician. Very thankful.

Posted on December 20th, 2009

Dr. Hassan is THE best doctor I have ever encountered. Her care of patients is without flaw and soars beyond expectations. She is incredible. The Adolescent Clinic at Children's Hospital is also a great office to see a doctor in.

Posted on February 26th, 2015