A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Areena Swarup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Areena Swarup, Rheumatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Areena Swarup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swarup graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Swarup has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Areena Swarup MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Areena Swarup practice?
- Dr. Areena Swarup has 7 office locations.
Dr. Areena Swarup practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.