A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aref Hindawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aref Hindawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aref Hindawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindawi graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hindawi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aref Issa Hindawi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aref I. Hindawi practice?
- Dr. Aref Hindawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aref Hindawi practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.