A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aref Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aref Rahman, Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aref Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aref Rahman practice?
- Dr. Aref Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aref Rahman practices Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Erie Cardiologists.