A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aref Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aref Rahman, Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aref Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aref Rahman practice?
- Dr. Aref Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aref Rahman practices Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.