A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arek Avedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Avedian graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Avedian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arek Setrak Avedian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Arek S. Avedian practice?
- Dr. Arek Avedian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arek Avedian practices Anesthesiology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Anesthesiologists.