A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arelis Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arelis Burgos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arelis Burgos MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arelis Burgos practice?
- Dr. Arelis Burgos has 1 office location.
Dr. Arelis Burgos practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.