A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arelis Burgos-Zavoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arelis Burgos-Zavoda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos-Zavoda graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Burgos-Zavoda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arelis Burgos Burgos-Zavoda MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arelis B. Burgos-Zavoda practice?
- Dr. Arelis Burgos-Zavoda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arelis Burgos-Zavoda practices Pediatrics near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Pembroke Pines Pediatricians.