A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Genetic Counseling
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martir-Negron graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Martir-Negron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron practice?
- Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron has 1 office location.
Dr. Arelis Martir-Negron practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Geneticists.