Dr. Aremmia Tanious MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 23rd, 2016
Everything was ok except he gave me a shot in both wrists for carpel tunnel even though I told him that my left wrist had not exhibited any symptoms.

March 29th, 2016
I have been suffering from pain and fatigue for almost 4 years but every doctor I went to never would give me a diagnosis. I then started going to a pain clinic and they did injections and put me on pain medicine but that's not what I was looking for. I wanted to know what was wrong with me. My primary physician finally set me up with Dr. Tanious. First visit he was so nice and seemed to care a lot about his patients. And the waiting room was great they got you back very fast. But he told me I had fibromyalgia and I started crying hysterically cause I knew there was no cure. He was so nice and caring during that time and that won me over. I've been going to him almost a year now and we have about got my medicines figured out with what works best for me. I highly recommend him. He is awesome!!

March 6th, 2016
Loved him...showed utmost concern for me...reassured me he could help me get better....

May 7th, 2014
My wife had to take our 13 mth old to the hospital in Jackson, MS, so I had to take out 5 and 6 year old, well behaved girls with me to my visit. I was turned away. I explained I drove an hour an 10 min to get there and the situation with my son. They still would not let me see the doctor, made me reschedule, and said don't bring your kids next time! I have never had a dr office do this, and wonder if I have been a woman if I would have been treated differently!!

February 23rd, 2010
Compassionate and caring
I have been a patient of Dr. Tanious for many years, has have several friends and family. He is very compassionate and caring, he spends time with each patient, yet keeps waiting to a minimum. I highly reccommend this physician.