A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Areta Podhorodecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Areta Podhorodecki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Areta Podhorodecki, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Podhorodecki graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Podhorodecki has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Areta D Podhorodecki MBBS and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Areta D. Podhorodecki practice?
- Dr. Areta Podhorodecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Areta Podhorodecki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.