A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezo Amirikia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arezo Amirikia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amirikia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Amirikia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezo Amirikia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirikia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amirikia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arezo Amirikia MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arezo Amirikia practice?
- Dr. Arezo Amirikia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arezo Amirikia practices Ophthalmology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Pontiac Ophthalmologists.