A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezo Amirikia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arezo Amirikia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amirikia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amirikia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezo Amirikia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirikia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amirikia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arezo Amirikia MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arezo Amirikia practice?
- Dr. Arezo Amirikia has 1 office location.
Dr. Arezo Amirikia practices Ophthalmology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Ophthalmologists.