A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezo Amirikia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arezo Amirikia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezo Amirikia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirikia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amirikia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amirikia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arezo Amirikia practice?
Dr. Arezo Amirikia practices Ophthalmology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Pontiac Ophthalmologists.