Dr. Arezo Fathie MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Las Vegas, NV

2.8

March 29th, 2017
Best Doctor in Las Vegas
Dr. Fathie has been my doctor for over 10 years... That pretty much says it all...

August 27th, 2015
Not Satisfied
Not a good impression on my first visit with this doctor including her staff. Her staff are not friendly at all, sometimes they don't seem to know what they're doing. My first visit lasted 4 hours and my second visit took 3 hours. This doctor needs to focus on the patient and stop accepting interruptions. She answers her phone while she is with patients, talking to her family about household chores, etc. Her staff also frequently interrupts her while she's with a patient, coming in and out with questions or summoning her to say goodbye to another patient who is leaving. No wonder it is easy to get a near-term appointment with this office. She doesn't have the right manner while she's attending to patients. So frustrating. I will NEVER, EVER go back to this doctor again.

May 1st, 2010
find another primary care doctor
I would not recommend this doctor for several reasons based on my experience. First, it has taken me an average of 1.5, sometimes 2 hours to see her...they do have a policy that you do not have to wait longer than necessary and they have pieces of paper posted around the office saying that we can call the office before leaving our house to see how much longer the wait is in order to save time...but still! i do not think 1.5 hours is reasonable...Another reason is I do not think she spends enough time seeing patients. I wait 1.5 to 2 hours and she only sees me for 15 minutes max! I don't feel that she has very good bedside manners or is very personable either.In addition to all these things which frustrate me is the unfriendly, unprofessional staff (they don't even greet you when you first come in)! Please find another primary care doctor to go to...

February 11th, 2010
Dr. Fathie is there to sell cosmetic fixes, not diagnose and treat life threatening diseases. She sat there and discussed with a Rejuvaderm sales rep her profits and expenditures right in front of me. Very un-professional woman.....Do not go to her!

October 13th, 2009
Be Careful!
She is mostly concerned with selling you the products she carries in her office. I had to wait for my twins' (both of whom suffer from eczema) skin to get really bad and crack before she would stop trying to sell me $100 lotions and refer me to a dermatologist as I had requested several times.

September 21st, 2009
Hana
A sincere compassionate professional. She takes the extra step to listen as long as necessary.