A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezoo Rahmim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arezoo Rahmim is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezoo Rahmim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmim graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Rahmim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arezoo Rahmim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arezoo Rahmim practice?
- Dr. Arezoo Rahmim has 1 office location.
Dr. Arezoo Rahmim practices Psychiatry near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Psychiatrists.