A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zomorrodi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Zomorrodi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi practice?
- Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arezoo Zomorrodi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Emergency Physicians.