Dr. Arezu Daftarian MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bryan, TX

3.4

January 3rd, 2017
Nicest Dr. I have ever seen my life. Staff is excellent. She treats me with great respect.
I would not go anywhere else.

September 19th, 2015
I have been going to Dr, Arezu Daftarian for years, and I really like her and wouldn't go anywhere else. She is easy to talk to and to understand, and she and her staff have a professional, but friendly, demeanor.

March 9th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Daftarian for years. She is a great doctor that actually listens to your problems and will try to understand what you are going through instead of treating you like a number. I appreciate her always taking the time to answer my questions.

August 16th, 2012
Human factor missing
Unprofessional and uncaring staff. Front office person needs training in human relations. It's sad to see an established patient be hassled and turned away point blank because of an unwritten business policy concerning insurance. An insurance the doctor does accept, but chooses not see the patient regardless. It's unfortunate that a doctor can discriminate in this way. The human factor is missing in this office and I would not recommend them.

August 16th, 2012
She "follows the money" at any cost
A blatantly ruthless quack doctor who rather than investigating why she should continue to provide service to a young adult with a mental disability already covered by his parent's plan as the main insurance, she denying service to him at front desk on his appointment arguing that 'her policy' (unwritten and not willing to provide a statement to that effect) is not to attend to any patient with Medicare as a secondary plan.

August 15th, 2012
Super Doc
Dr. D is the finest GP I have had in my 32 years in Bryan-College Station. She is forthright and extremely pleasant to deal with. Highly intelligent Lady that spends as much time as needed to discuss my concerns and as far as diagnosing is concerned, she has been excellent for me.In short, I believe she is an excellent choice to be your GP.

June 18th, 2012
God Complex
One of the worse humans let alone doctors I have ever seen. Witnessed her staff turning away a patient for being 5 minutes late and while the gentlemen was obviously having issues with his mediciations. Then refused service to my son because I questioned why the receptionist had lied about the gentleman's arrival time. Son is back to UPA and my hubby and I are both moving to other doctors. Gloria is not a nurse and is not trained to give shots and has bruised up a two other ladies who have also stopped going in past two weeks. I really wish I had known before we had been subject to the medicial fraud. Good thing Blue Cross is looking into her billing as well 14000 for lab work tests for conditions we did not even have. Patient beware!!!!!

April 11th, 2011
I say find someone else
She needs to fire her staff, cant stand them. She misdiagnosed my problem, and tries to sell juice and vitamins. So all and all, I say find someone else.

March 8th, 2011
Rude & Dishonest Reception
Dr. Daftarian's receptionist dishonestly informed me that my insurance company called claiming that I needed a referral from the Dr. to see my OB for pregnancy. I had a very important OB check up approaching so I scheduled a last minute appointment with Dr. Daftarian the day before the pressing OB appointment to obtain the referral. After scheduling the appointment, I immediately followed up with my insurane company, and a representative informed me that they had never requested a referral from Dr. Daftarian nor would it ever be required for pregnancy. It had been a long stressful day of trying to coordinate doctors' appointments with my work schedule on top of feeling quite ill. Relieved that I had one less appointment to attend, I called to cancel with Dr. Daftarian within twenty minutes of making the appointment, and the receptionist told me I would be charged $25 for the canceled appointment. My emotions were already frayed at this point so I called again crying and asked to speak with the office manager. The receptionist told me that Dr. Daftarian was the office manager and that she was in with a patient. I explained the entire story to the receptions, crying but not rude, simply distressed and seeking understanding, and she told me to lower my voice and stop screaming at her. She told me that I had requested the referral and that it was my responsibility and I would be paying the $25. As stated, though, I did NOT request a referral; Dr. Daftarian's office wrongfully told me I had to have it in order to see my OB. At the end of the day, I realize it's just $25, but I feel like I'm being forced to pay money to an office that lied to me, showed rudeness and an obvious uncaring, and told me that I asked for it. I'm not comfortable seeing a doctor, who allows her staff to treat her patients so poorly and abusively.

July 6th, 2010
Heartless Dr.
I took my sick 9 yr. old to Dr. Daftarian but could not get past the receptionist who demanded social security #s for both parents AND the child! I explained that we'd been victims of identity theft which cost us thousands of dollars and that our insurance did not require SSNs to process claims. These facts did not matter to the doctor who turned me and my sick child away. She has hearless disregard for a small sick child. I am looking for another doctor now.