A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arfa Babaknia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arfa Babaknia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaknia
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaknia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babaknia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arfa Babaknia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arfa Babaknia practice?
- Dr. Arfa Babaknia has 1 office location.
Dr. Arfa Babaknia practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians.