A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arfa Babaknia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arfa Babaknia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaknia
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babaknia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaknia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babaknia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arfa Babaknia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arfa Babaknia practice?
- Dr. Arfa Babaknia has 1 office location.
Dr. Arfa Babaknia practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Primary Care Doctors.