Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Din is well intentioned but I find he lacks a skill set when working with patients in emotional distress due to health challenges. As is true of many doctors, I often feel rushed by him. In his defense, he works for Sutter which is a sub par medical foundation that often does not have adequate and accessible resources for doctors and their patients.

New doctor for me show details New doctor for me
Oct 10th, 2011

i was referred by my HR friend at our company. She spoke very highly of him. First visit took a couple weeks to book, but once I met him felt very reassured. Reviews all you tests in a way that you understand and gives you options for your treatment.

A very caring doctor show details A very caring doctor
Apr 12th, 2010

Helped me recognoize that my depression was the reason I was having mucle pain (neck).Took the time to explain this to me and help my sleep issues as well.

Best doctor that works for Sutter show details Best doctor that works for Sutter
by Bod on Dec 25th, 2009

Dr Din is a rare primary care physician. He treats me as a whole person and not as a disease. He takes the time to explain options and is always open to and available for feedback. I also love his office staff and nurse. They make me feel like family.

Feb 4th, 2009

Dr. Din is wonderful. Not only is he very knowledgeable and informative about almost every medical question I ask, but he is also extremely kind, listens very carefully and has always prescribed effective treatment.