Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Din is well intentioned but I find he lacks a skill set when working with patients in emotional distress due to health challenges. As is true of many doctors, I often feel rushed by him. In his defense, he works for Sutter which is a sub par medical foundation that often does not have adequate and accessible resources for doctors and their patients.

|  New doctor for me  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

i was referred by my HR friend at our company. She spoke very highly of him. First visit took a couple weeks to book, but once I met him felt very reassured. Reviews all you tests in a way that you understand and gives you options for your treatment.

|  A very caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Helped me recognoize that my depression was the reason I was having mucle pain (neck).Took the time to explain this to me and help my sleep issues as well.

|  Best doctor that works for Sutter  |  show details
by Bod on Dec 25th, 2009

Dr Din is a rare primary care physician. He treats me as a whole person and not as a disease. He takes the time to explain options and is always open to and available for feedback. I also love his office staff and nurse. They make me feel like family.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2009

Dr. Din is wonderful. Not only is he very knowledgeable and informative about almost every medical question I ask, but he is also extremely kind, listens very carefully and has always prescribed effective treatment.