A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Argil Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Argil Wheelock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Argil Wheelock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheelock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Argil J Wheelock MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Argil J. Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Argil Wheelock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Argil Wheelock practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.