A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Argon Atac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Argon Atac is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atac graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Atac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Argon Mustafa Atac MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Argon M. Atac practice?
- Dr. Argon Atac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Argon Atac practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx General Practitioners and Bronx Internists.