A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Argyrios Tzilinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Argyrios Tzilinis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Argyrios Tzilinis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzilinis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tzilinis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Argyrios X Tzilinis MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Argyrios X. Tzilinis practice?
- Dr. Argyrios Tzilinis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Argyrios Tzilinis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.