Dr. Ari Auron MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Kansas City, MO

4.9

December 22nd, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Auron and his nurses are very caring and thorough. He took his time and explained everything to us from beginning to end regarding my son's diagnosis. He was able to diagnose my son when other doctors were not. There is a bit of a wait to get in to see him but it is well worth the wait. I just can't say enough about how great he and his nurses are!!

March 9th, 2013
very pleased
Dr Auron has ben treating my son for few years now and he is doing great, with his diesease in remission and will achieve his dream to go to the college he wants. Thank you Dr Auron for being here and doing such an excellent job

October 3rd, 2012
THOROUGH AND DETAIL MINDED DOCTOR. EXCELLENT PROVIDER CHOICE FOR KIDNEY STONE MANAGEMENT.

September 21st, 2012
great doc
Excellent doctor. Very caring and informative. Asked us questions we have never been asked before. Worth traveling from Iowa City to see him. Would recommended to my family and friends hands down.

July 5th, 2012
Good and thorough
my son has trouble concentrating his urine and Dr Auron helped figure oyt what the disease was. He likes not to miss anything and does a great job. I am impressed by him and his nurse, on how they care about my son

May 18th, 2012
CARING PERSON
DR. AURON REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, HE EVEN GAVE A CALL TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY KID. AND ALSO HELP ME ON REFERING MY CHILD TO A DIFFERENT SPECIALIST.

November 6th, 2011
Worth the wait
we waited 2 months to see him. Is worth the wait. Dr Auron and his staff are wonderful

August 8th, 2011
Great doctor
We visited with Dr Auron for a second opinion regarding our son's urine problems. Dr Auron was very caring and understanding. His intervention helped our son to get better and he no longer has urine problems. Thank you Dr Auron

August 22nd, 2009
Great doctor
Dr Auron offered wonderful, professional and thorough care to my daughter who suffers from high blood pressure. I Recommend him with no doubt.

May 14th, 2009
Dr. Auron has shown sincere concern for the needs of our baby and works very hard to make sure that we understand his condition and the possible treatments. I love the fact that following each visit we receive in the mail a review of the office visit and a synopsis of future care. I wish all doctors wrote such a paper. It makes keeping track of my baby's medical care much easier.

April 1st, 2009
We can not say enough good things about Dr. Auron and his nurse practitioner Cariisa Scheves. They are both very caring, always spending plenty of time with my son and we are able to page Dr. Auron at all times when problems arise. We highly recommend Dr. Auron!

September 19th, 2008
Dr. Auron is a wonderful and caring doctor I would recommend him to anyone. -Genna-