A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari D Brooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ari D. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Ari Brooks has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ari Brooks practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.