A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ari D. Brooks practice?
Dr. Ari Brooks practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.