A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari D Brooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ari D. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Ari Brooks has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ari Brooks practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.