Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ari Cohen
Dr. Ari Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Summit Hospital and Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ari Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ari Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Joshua Goldberg
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi19
Dr. Charles Hill Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi41
Dr. David Bruce
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi31