A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Elman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Elman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Hayim Elman MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ari H. Elman practice?
- Dr. Ari Elman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ari Elman practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Hospitalists and Baltimore Internists.