A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Greis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Greis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Greis, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Greis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Greis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ari C. Greis practice?
Dr. Ari Greis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See King Of Prussia Physiatrists.