Dr Ari Greis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Ari Greis?

June 6th, 2017

Great experience

After a referral from another Doctor who was sub-optimal, coming to Dr. Greis was a big relief. His office was on-time, professional and competent. I was seen by the Doc on time. He was informative, professional, and most importantly communicative and interactive. He actually listened, took the time, and spoke to me like an intelligent human being. Would recommend Dr. Greis without hesitation.

May 10th, 2017

Courteous and Professional

Made a short notice appointment with Dr Greis. Got next day service. Dr. Greis was thorough, personable and friendly. I have no reservation recommending him.

April 28th, 2017

Wonderful physician!

Dr. Greis is warm, comprehensive, and has very open communication. It is easy to reach his office and make appointments. He spends as much time as you need to answer all questions and help reassure any fears. His staff are friendly, kind, and really help you feel that you are in great hands and receiving excellent care!

April 7th, 2017

Treated for several lumbar disorders over past 5 years

very personable, not in a rush, highly competent

April 5th, 2017

VERY GOOD Experience

I recently received Epidural Injections in my Lumbar to help relieve chronic lower back pain and Radiculopathy pain in legs. I started to feel some relief within a few days and have been able to ramp up Physical Therapy like I have NOT been able to in many years ! It is a wonderful thing !

April 4th, 2017

Dr. Greis discovered I had age related stenosis and scoliosis. With the help of medication and physical therapy I can do things I haven't been able to do for at least four years.

The help I received from Dr. Greis was. Impressive.

March 22nd, 2017

Awesome experience!

February 17th, 2017

Great Doctor

April 10th, 2016

Outstanding physician!

Dr. Greis has excellent diagnostic abilities, patient care and listening skills. Dr. Greis has treated me with respect and provides the most appropriate treatment for my issues. He is an outstanding physician and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

November 13th, 2015

Not going back to this doctor

I saw Dr. Greis today because my hands and forearms suddenly went numb and weak over a week ago. He spoke to me for a total of 5 minutes and only checked my reflexes, never even touched my neck to see if he could feel anything and then wrote me a script for a MRI that he said he didn't think would show anything. A good doctor would want to investigate to find out what is causing my problem. The icing on the cake was when I told him that my right hand was starting to go numb too. He said, "sometimes after you read on the Internet you think you have symptoms that you really don't have." I'm not a hypochondriac looking for pills. I just want to know that everything is okay.

Doctor's Response

Dear Melissa, We apologize for your less than satisfactory experience and would love the opportunity to speak with you further. Your feedback is valuable and translates into an opportunity for improvement on our part. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

SHOW

January 21st, 2015

Office Visit

I don't think I have ever experienced a doctor's visit quite like this one. Dr. Greis was with me for about 2 minutes. He told me to take valium and exercise. He did send me for an MRI on his way out the door. I felt like I was back in the 1950's when doctors prescribed valium for women because we were so emotional! If you really want a doctor who will actually listen to what your complaints are, don't go to him.

August 14th, 2013

Unkind and rude

I was shocked by the demeanor of Dr. Greis at my most recent visit. In the past he'd at least been reasonable and willing to listen. Now he barely even looked me in the eye and was in and out. I felt like I was bothering him to ask questions and his staff subtly apologized for his rude demeanor. He wasn't great before but this experience was enough for me never to go back again.