Dr. Ari Greis, DO
Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

3.0

Outstanding physician! show details Outstanding physician!
by Susan Mehan on Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Greis has excellent diagnostic abilities, patient care and listening skills. Dr. Greis has treated me with respect and provides the most appropriate treatment for my issues. He is an outstanding physician and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Not going back to this doctor show details Not going back to this doctor
by Melissa Walker on Nov 12th, 2015

I saw Dr. Greis today because my hands and forearms suddenly went numb and weak over a week ago. He spoke to me for a total of 5 minutes and only checked my reflexes, never even touched my neck to see if he could feel anything and then wrote me a script for a MRI that he said he didn't think would show anything. A good doctor would want to investigate to find out what is causing my problem. The icing on the cake was when I told him that my right hand was starting to go numb too. He said, "sometimes after you read on the Internet you think you have symptoms that you really don't have." I'm not a hypochondriac looking for pills. I just want to know that everything is okay.

Doctor's Response

Dear Melissa, We apologize for your less than satisfactory experience and would love the opportunity to speak with you further. Your feedback is valuable and translates into an opportunity for improvement on our part. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Office Visit show details Office Visit
Jan 21st, 2015

I don't think I have ever experienced a doctor's visit quite like this one. Dr. Greis was with me for about 2 minutes. He told me to take valium and exercise. He did send me for an MRI on his way out the door. I felt like I was back in the 1950's when doctors prescribed valium for women because we were so emotional! If you really want a doctor who will actually listen to what your complaints are, don't go to him.

Unkind and rude show details Unkind and rude
Aug 14th, 2013

I was shocked by the demeanor of Dr. Greis at my most recent visit. In the past he'd at least been reasonable and willing to listen. Now he barely even looked me in the eye and was in and out. I felt like I was bothering him to ask questions and his staff subtly apologized for his rude demeanor. He wasn't great before but this experience was enough for me never to go back again.