inactive

Ari C Greis DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 10th, 2016
Outstanding physician!
Dr. Greis has excellent diagnostic abilities, patient care and listening skills. Dr. Greis has treated me with respect and provides the most appropriate treatment for my issues. He is an outstanding physician and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

November 12th, 2015
Not going back to this doctor
I saw Dr. Greis today because my hands and forearms suddenly went numb and weak over a week ago. He spoke to me for a total of 5 minutes and only checked my reflexes, never even touched my neck to see if he could feel anything and then wrote me a script for a MRI that he said he didn't think would show anything. A good doctor would want to investigate to find out what is causing my problem. The icing on the cake was when I told him that my right hand was starting to go numb too. He said, "sometimes after you read on the Internet you think you have symptoms that you really don't have." I'm not a hypochondriac looking for pills. I just want to know that everything is okay.

January 21st, 2015
Office Visit
I don't think I have ever experienced a doctor's visit quite like this one. Dr. Greis was with me for about 2 minutes. He told me to take valium and exercise. He did send me for an MRI on his way out the door. I felt like I was back in the 1950's when doctors prescribed valium for women because we were so emotional! If you really want a doctor who will actually listen to what your complaints are, don't go to him.

August 14th, 2013
Unkind and rude
I was shocked by the demeanor of Dr. Greis at my most recent visit. In the past he'd at least been reasonable and willing to listen. Now he barely even looked me in the eye and was in and out. I felt like I was bothering him to ask questions and his staff subtly apologized for his rude demeanor. He wasn't great before but this experience was enough for me never to go back again.