A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Halldorsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Halldorsson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Halldorsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Halldorsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halldorsson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ari O. Halldorsson practice?
Dr. Ari Halldorsson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.