A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Halldorsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Halldorsson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Halldorsson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Halldorsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Halldorsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Omar Halldorsson MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ari O. Halldorsson practice?
- Dr. Ari Halldorsson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ari Halldorsson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.