A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Harrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Harrison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Joel Harrison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ari J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Ari Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Harrison practices Psychiatry near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Psychiatrists.