A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Kaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Kaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari J Kaz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ari J. Kaz practice?
- Dr. Ari Kaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Kaz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.