A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Klapholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Klapholz, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klapholz
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Klapholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Klapholz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapholz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klapholz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Klapholz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ari Klapholz practice?
- Dr. Ari Klapholz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ari Klapholz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Bayside, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners and New York Pulmonologists.