A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Klapholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Klapholz, Pulmonologist, Psychiatrist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Klapholz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapholz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klapholz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Klapholz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ari Klapholz practice?
- Dr. Ari Klapholz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ari Klapholz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Bayside, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners and New York Pulmonologists.