A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Lerner, Pain Management/Anesthesia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Lerner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Benjamin Lerner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ari B. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Ari Lerner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ari Lerner practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.