A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Malka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Malka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Malka, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malka graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Malka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari R Malka MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ari R. Malka practice?
- Dr. Ari Malka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Malka practices Emergency Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Puyallup Emergency Physicians.