Dr. Ari Mayerfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ari Mayerfield?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 18th, 2016

Dr Mayerfield is kind and compassionate. His explanation of my particular issue was clear and made sense. He offered reasonable solutions and again was clear as to what I could expect after the procedure. He was quick to respond to any concerns

September 8th, 2015

Dr. Mayerfield's conservative approach to my wrist issues was just what I needed. Occupational therapy was able to resolve my issues and no surgery was needed.

August 25th, 2015

A Grateful Patient

I am an individual that ambulates with crutches due to a physical disability. I developed Carpal Tunnel symptoms in both hands over time and needed surgical intervention. I was very fortunate to have met Dr. Mayerfield. He listened to my story, took my special needs into consideration and offered me options that made my recovery quicker with a positive outcome.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr ari mayerfield was patient and kind while listening to my issues concerning my hand. He did not rush me out of the office. He was confident in the course of action to take with my issue and I have been beyond pleased with the results!

July 8th, 2012

Amazing surgeon

Dr Mayerfield is an amazing surgeon. Not only is he exceptionally skilled in the operating room, but his bedside manner and explanation of the diagnosis was at a level that a "non" physician could understand. Hopefully I won't need surgery again, but if I do I will surely return to Dr. Mayerfield

September 22nd, 2017