A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Melmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Melmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Melmed, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melmed graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Melmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Zeev Melmed MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ari Z. Melmed practice?
- Dr. Ari Melmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Melmed practices Emergency Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rifle, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians.