Dr. Ari Pressman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ari Pressman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Ari Pressman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

His picture is in the dictionary. Look up "arrogant".

Epitome of arrogance. This guy knows it all without listening to you. His Charleroi office staff looses your records when you want to see another doctor... then they treat you like YOU are the idiot.

January 1st, 2016

Top Dog

A great surgeon. Easy to communicate with.

September 5th, 2015

Very arrogant

He has no bed side manner. Acts like he is better than everyone. . For anyone needing surgery visiting him will not feel at ease. He is one of those doctors that makes you like you just don't matter and is so far beneath him. I sorry I ever went to his office for help. He will not make you feel comfortable at all. You will leave feeling like just another number.

January 31st, 2014

Cannot recommend him enough

He is such a skilled surgeon. I cannot even begin to to thank him and his staff for what he has done for my husband. each of our visits up to and after the surgery were filled with information and we were treated so well. He fixed my husband's knee when all other doctors said it was too badly damaged. I cannot recommend him enough.

September 11th, 2013

Great Experience

After seeing several doctors for my knee problem, I arrived at Dr. Pressman's office. I am so glad that I found him!! He took time to explain my problem and the root of my pain. He gave me several suggestions to manage my pain and finally - He operated and I am now back to running again!! I can't say enough about him or his staff!!!

February 14th, 2013

GOOD Doctor

Very pleased with dr. pressman, explained everything that was going to happen during surgery an how long the recovery time would be... Very pleased w/ the outcome of my surgery... Definetly would recommend

November 26th, 2012

Never will i come back to there uniontown office. The receptionist not only was rude but also hung up on me 4 times today after calling to talk to the doctor. Furious and would never ever recommend this office to anyone

November 20th, 2012

Great Diagnostics

Dr. Pressman was able to find the problem i was having with my knee that no other doctor had been able to diagnose. Turns out it wasn't my knee!!! It was my hip!!! As soon as he explained the problem we were able to discuss my treatment options. I am feeling better already. I am so pleased

October 3rd, 2012

A Wonderful Experience

July 17th, 2012

Caring and Professional

Dr. Pressman took wonderful care of my mother both before, during and after her surgery. He is so patient with all of the questions we had. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. The office staff were great to deal with too.Thank You!!!

June 6th, 2012

highly recommended!!!!!

I can't speak highly enough about doctor Pressman! He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and answered questions that other doctors couldn't. He spent as much time with me as I needed and made me feel very comfortable in my decision to have surgery. The staff were very nice and made my experience comfortable. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family.

June 1st, 2012

such ignorance

Dr. Pressman was very rude did not have the time of day for me when it came to answering my concerns. For someone who wants to slice me open out doesn't maker me very comfortable. He seemed very cocky and arrogant. I would not recommend him to anyone that had a heart! On the other hand most of his staff was so Nice!