A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Vanderwalde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Vanderwalde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderwalde graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanderwalde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Moshe Vanderwalde MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ari M. Vanderwalde practice?
- Dr. Ari Vanderwalde has 1 office location.
Dr. Ari Vanderwalde practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Internists and Sylmar Oncologists.