A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Wassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ari Wassner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Wassner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wassner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Jacob Wassner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ari J. Wassner practice?
- Dr. Ari Wassner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Wassner practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.