A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Weinreb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Weinreb, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinreb graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weinreb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Weinreb MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ari Weinreb practice?
- Dr. Ari Weinreb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ari Weinreb practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Rheumatologists, and Los Angeles Geneticists.