A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ari Weinreb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinreb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinreb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ari Weinreb, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinreb graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weinreb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ari Weinreb MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ari Weinreb practice?
- Dr. Ari Weinreb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ari Weinreb practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Rheumatologists, and Los Angeles Geneticists.