Dr. Ari Wirtschafter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
patient
Such an amazing and compassionate doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain everything to you. He goes out of his way to care for you and check on you post surgery. Never had such a nice doctor that cares about his patients.

June 24th, 2016
Warm and caring individual, very thorough explanation of my diagnosis and pre-op discussion was thorough and detailed without causing alarm. Surgery on my vocal cords was easy, quick and virtually pain free. Can't say enough about Dr. Wirtschafter - would recommend him highly.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Wirtschafter was excellent, he took care of my allergies and sinus problems. My sinus problems were cleared up by the time of my follow-up visit. I've gone back for allergy treatment and I am doing 100% better. He is very knowledgeable and caring, he takes time with his patients.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Wirtschafter is a caring and compassionate doctor. He took his time with me; he was very thorough with his examination and answered all my questions. He has a great bed side manner! I would recommend Dr. Wirtschafter to a family member or friend.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Wirtschafter took his time with me, he explained everything to me and reviewed my options, treatment and medications, etc. He answered all my questions, he is a great doctor with a great bedside manner. His office staff is pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Wirtschafter to a family member or friend.

March 27th, 2016
I had the balloon sinuplasty procedure done by Dr. Wirtschafter and was so pleased! He truly cares about his patients and makes sure you know all of your options. I have had chronic sinusitis for years and was always on antibiotics but after having the procedure done I am a totally new person. During the procedure he makes sure you are comfortable and he tells you everything that he is going to do so you are totally aware of what to expect. He called the day after the procedure to make sure I was doing okay and helped me through the recovery process. I would recommend seeing Dr. Wirtschafter to anyone having sinus problems, he really is the best and cares about his patients!

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Wirtschafter was an excellent doctor who most definitely accommodated me. I am currently a college student and had a very short break, so not a lot of time to fit in to get my tonsils removed. Dr. Wirtschafter made accommodations for me to get my surgery immediately and took time out of his already very busy schedule. He also called in the next day to see how I was doing and genuinely cared about my well being. I would most definitely recommend him.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Wirtschafter was thorough, asked numerous questions, explained to me what was wrong and diagnosed and treated the problem on the same visit. He gave me realistic expectations of the pain I would feel and talked me through the procedure step by step. Excellent bedside manner; a true professional that I'd highly recommend.

December 28th, 2015
Exceptional physician
Dr. Wirtschafter operated on my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter. As a member of the medical community in south Florida I did thorough research and his name kept on coming up. I can say that he met all of my expectations. He was easy to talk to and great with my kids. He answered all our questions and put our mind at ease. Even after the surgery was done he personally called us the next day to see how my kids were doing. If you are looking for a skillful and compassionate surgeon, he's the guy.

December 12th, 2015
Terrible attitude and lack of any preparation notwithstanding calls from other treating Dr's and parents of patient. Absolutely terrible.

September 1st, 2015
allergy follow up appt.
Dr. Wirtshafter, is a very thorough and caring physician.

June 1st, 2015
I brought my 13 year son to see the doctor. he was having headaches. The office staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Dr. Wirtschafter took his time with us. He was extremely professional. He answered all our questions, explained what we needed to do next and as soon as our test results came back he called me right away and went over the results and told me what we needed to do next. He is extremely kind and caring. The office is beautiful and my son loved the doc.