A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arian Nachat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arian Nachat, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nachat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arian Nachat MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arian Nachat practice?
- Dr. Arian Nachat has 1 office location.
Dr. Arian Nachat practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.