A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariana Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariana Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariana Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariana Smith MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ariana Smith practice?
- Dr. Ariana Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ariana Smith practices Urology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.