A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariana Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariana Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariana Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariana Leigh Smith MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ariana L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ariana Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariana Smith practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.