Dr. Ariane Cometa Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ariane Cometa?

Fabulous caring doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2017

I am 62 years old with significant health concerns - I have been seen in many of the country's finest hospitals - Dr. Cometa is one of the most intelligent, caring, dedicated and intuitive physicians I have ever encountered in my life. I cannot recommend her highly enough - she is, quite simply, one of the best physicians I have ever had the fortune of being treated by. I would trust my life with her.

Dr. Cometa has changed my life for the better

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Cometa helped not only my daughter a few years ago (when we had unsuccessfully sought help from other doctors for two years), but she is helping me overcome a medical issue at present. Not only am I getting better, but I feel better than I ever have in my life. I am so grateful I sought her help. I recommend her to many friends.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Cometa has been very helpful to me. She took plenty of time to really listen to my concerns after all of the other doctors I've seen weren't treating me like a human being. She makes the necessary phone calls to my other physicans to discuss my complicated medical issues. She calls me to follow up when necessary, and she has lead me to other practioners who have improved my health and wellbeing tremendously.I am so greatful to have Dr.Cometa as my physican. Also, her staff members are lovely and accomidating. I have recommended her to several friends who are also pleased with her.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

She is rude, childish, and mean. Don't go to her. She acts like she is 3 years old.

Posted on January 1st, 2016