A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariane Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ariane Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariane Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.