A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariane Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariane Kaplan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ariane Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariane Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.