A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariane Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ariane Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ariane Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ariane Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.