Overall Review

4.7

August 2nd, 2015
Excellent doctor but administrative staff needs work. They don't return calls when they say they will, if ever. I'm forking over the extra money for MDVIP, so Dr Bender responds immidiately. Her support staff, not so much.

January 24th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Bender for the past 10 years since I first moved to the US. I remember the first time I visited Dr. Bender for some strange rashes, I was nervous and scared. Dr. Bender's caring attitude put me at ease. Even though she did seem a bit strict, the way she communicated helped me to relax. I definitely enjoyed the undivided attention she gave whenever I visited. I had seen other doctors who rushed in and out of the room way before you could ask a question. I appreciate that this is not the case here. I continue to come back to Dr. Bender afterwards. Most of my visits are routine checkups, still, Dr. Bender takes her time to assess my health thoroughly. We usually end the visit with a preventive plan to maintain my health. In the case that I need any prescription, if possible, she would inform me ways to obtain discounts.

August 6th, 2013
Aging well with Dr. Arianna Bender
With her cheerful, caring manner, Dr. Bender gives me an accurate diagnosis and the precise treatment for my aging difficulties.

September 17th, 2012
Fabulous diagnostician. Caring, considerate. goes out of her way to get you what you need and follow up.

June 12th, 2012
She has restructured her practice - to equal fabulous!!
I've been seeing Dr. Bender for years - she had a huge practice but I never felt shorted by her at the time. However, she has gone to a new concept in care, MD VIP wherein she spends a great deal more time with fact finding and testing. I love it and find that I pay more attention to what she says and recommends as I an not rushed to jump to the next question before she has to get to the next 10 patients waiting. She now has the time to see me in the hospital should that be necessary, avoiding the "hospitalist." I strongly recommend this process. She now can apply all her skills in wellness care.

March 23rd, 2012
NEW BUSINESS MODEL
She has adopted a new business model called MD VIP - you walk in, you get waited on, you see the doctor, you get tested right there in her office, no running all over town, Today was my first visit under the new system and I think I am really going to love it. I was there 2 hours with something happening to me the entire time, either testing or fact finding or examination, etc. Everyone was very focused on my Wellness. If you are looking for a very competent, caring physician with top-notch staff and NO WAITING policy, see Dr. Bender. She has been my physician for about 8 years and I now feel I can get through the aging process -- she has my back.

May 19th, 2011
Dr Bender Is #1 With Our Family
For over 5 years, I have been accompanying my elderly parents to their appointments with Dr. Bender. Dr. Bender is patient with them, listens to them attentively and helps them to make the best decisions about their health. She takes her time to understand their worries and concerns and addresses them compassionately and honestly. Her diagnosis is always on the mark and we put our trust in her. Her cheerful demeanor and professionalism is evident in her dealings with patients. Just recently, when it was time for my parents to consider assisted living, it was Dr Bender whom they turned to for advice. She is the only one they will listen to and she helped them weigh their options and come to a decision that was right for them. Our extended family highly recommends her.

October 21st, 2009
She is a busy and concerned doctor, who takes time with her patients and is good to her staff, it is an organized office, where a patient feels welcome and well taken care of.

September 9th, 2009
A Terrific Physician
This physician is wonderful. She is responsive, caring and brilliant.

September 9th, 2009
Dr. Bender is a phenomenal doctor. Her caring and attentiveness are unprecedented by any doctor I've had before. Her diligence in diagnosing my medical problems and insistence that I follow her orders have saved my life- more than once. After my first visit 5 years ago she personally dialled three numbers to reach me so she could give me test results. Not only would I never want to go to another doctor but I now take everyone in my family to see her. She's awesome.

July 22nd, 2009
Zoom thru Doctor visit.....30 seconds or less
Dr. Bender is a fabulous Doctor,the whole staff is great.Unfortunately she is caught up in the fast paced business world where quality is a thing of the past.Now you walk in she looks over your lab test results makes a jester orders more test & sends you on your way with a follow up appt in 2 months. She didn't hear a word you said & if she did she wont spend the time to ask you about your comment. I was very disappointed after my visit with her last week. Only increased my depression. End result for me is to stick with it, cause it doesn't get any better with other physicians. Not to mention she's not very attractive, she's in her prime & she's got a sexual way about her thats hidden underneath her doctors smock.