Dr. Gus Giddens MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

November 28th, 2012
Beware of this doc!
This doc delivered my daughters baby since her doc was not available. He was the absoulute worse doctor i have ever met! Bedside manner was the worse, nurses act as though they were afraid of him, he never spoke to my daughter or parents while in the room and act as though it was an inconveince to him!!! He let my daughter push for 2 hours and not once offered the suction to help pull the baby out. It was a nurse that told us about it and we ask. His tone of voice was arragant. Don't make the mistake and use him!!!!!!!

January 26th, 2012
Aric Giddens saved my life
In 2000 I went to Dr. Giddens with no real complaint but I had felt an unusual bump in my stomach. Dr. Giddens put one hand on my stomach and knew immediately something was not right. He operated within weeks, removing a large tumor (the size of a 5 month fetus) with a cancerous center along with my ovaries, uterous and cervex. I went to another Dr. during this time who said they found nothing. I believe he is a truly gifted healer and I don't believe I would be alive today without his intuitive medical talents. I have a teenage daughter ready for her first grown up exam and I would take her to no one else.

September 19th, 2011
Explicit trust
Dr. Giddens has always been very caring, understanding and supportive. He delivered all three of my children and I trust him explicitly.