A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aric Parnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aric Parnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aric Parnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnes graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Parnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Milford Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aric Parnes MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Aric Parnes practice?
- Dr. Aric Parnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aric Parnes practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Milford Internists and Milford Hematologists.