A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aric Parnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aric Parnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aric Parnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnes graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Parnes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan