A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aric Struyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Struyk graduated from New York University.
Dr. Struyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aric Franklin Struyk MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aric F. Struyk practice?
- Dr. Aric Struyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Aric Struyk practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.