A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Belldegrun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arie Belldegrun is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Belldegrun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Belldegrun graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Belldegrun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belldegrun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arie S. Belldegrun practice?
Dr. Arie Belldegrun practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.