A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Herskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arie Herskovits is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Herskovits, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Herskovits has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arie Herskovits MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arie Herskovits practice?
- Dr. Arie Herskovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Arie Herskovits practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.